Shop fit outs
If you’re looking for a shop fitter then Carpentry Co may be your solution. We specialise in shop fit outs and our experience in shop fitting is second to none. We help shop owners fit out over fifty shops a year, and it’s this experience that ensures we can bring your design plans to life. We can build to any design you have, using a mix of materials. We have a team that can complete an entire shop fitting.
Our services include:
- All carpentry and joinery services
- Cabinet making (cabinets can be custom made in our factory, including counters, work stations and cupboards).
- Shelf fitting (we can install ones you may have purchased or order shelving based on your plans, and can also install clothes racks)
- Any structural steel work
- Any steel façade work, including alucobond
- Glass wall and door installation
- Build change rooms and install doors
- Installation of signage
- Electrical work (includes installation of entire shop power, lights, sound installation, security systems)
- Plumbing (installation of sinks, toilets etc)
We have all the necessary insurances in place so getting approval from centre management will be easy if you hire Carpentry Co for your shop fit out. We are able to perform works outside of normal business hours to meet centre management requirements or so you can continue day trade if it’s a small job.
Carpentry Co is a leading office fit out company in Sydney. We pride ourselves on building the best offices for your staff so you can create the ultimate in staff comfort and efficiency. We also build and design offices to uphold a professional appearance to ensure your business can make an impression on your clients.
We can tailor an office fit out design to your needs with our in house architect and interior design team, or build an office based on plans you already have. We cater to your requirements, whether it be a small change to your office layout, a new boardroom or reception area or perhaps a whole new fit out with a custom design.
We can assist with everything required to make your office ready for work. This can include walls made from glass, gyprock or another suitable material, doors, flooring such as carpet, timber or tiles, installation of electrical, data and telecommunications ports, installation of cabinets, kitchens, staff amenities, manufacture and installation of work stations and partitions, boardrooms, meeting rooms and reception areas.
Let our business help your business create a workplace environment that is loved by staff and clients. For a fee no obligation quote, please feel free to contact us.