Carpentry Co goes beyond the realm of traditional carpentry and offers fencing in a variety of different products. We can build a traditional timber fence, but also offer colourbond, pool fencing, slat fencing in both metal and timber, glass fencing, security fencing and hoarding for construction sites. We have a specialist fencing team that can build any type of fence you like. No job is too big or small, we do it all. We offer fencing for residential, farming, businesses, schools and government. We strive on building quality fences that last. Fencing will help protect your property, as well as provide privacy and set out your properties boundaries. Various products are available for fencing, including timber, metal, glass and colourbond. We are available to do an on site quote or price your fence based on your plans. A friendly staff member from Carpentry Co is available to do a free no obligation quote. If you have an existing fence that you want to replace, we can also remove this for you to prepare the area for the new fencing. We can also repair fences that are sinking or have broken or dented panels.
Installation of fencingOur fencing installation usually involves the following:
- Free measure and quote at your premises or via your plans
- Discussing the type of fencing you want if you haven’t already chosen it, including a discussion of all the products suitable for your application
- Ordering the materials to build your fence if you need help with this (we often get discounts because of the volume of fencing we do, so it is often cheaper for us to provide it for you if you haven’t already purchased it)
- Prepare the fencing to be installed. This may involve removing old fencing, digging post holes, leveling out ground, removing plants and shrubs in the way of where the new fence will sit.
- Installation of the new fencing
- Painting of the fencing if you have chosen a non finished product